1. For each and every visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
2. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
4. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by e-mail at the address below.
5. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided below.
6. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the below address.
7. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
8. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
9. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the address below.
10. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
11. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address. With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
12. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the addresses or phone number listed below.
141 South Western Coil Rd.
Lindon, UT 84042
951-681-1000 ext. 1105